Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Hundred Posts! To Many More!

(Click on photo to enlarge)

I don't know where I'm going, but I know where I've been...

...to Rodez, Millau, Montpellier, the end of the earth, the school supply department of the local supermarket, farms, Toulouse, elegant restaurants, my own back yard, work, rooves, shops, the Aubrac plateau...


For my 100th post, I want to say thank you to all of the expat bloggers (see sidebar) and French Daily Photo bloggers (also see sidebar) who click by and take a look at my little corner of the French countryside.

Also thanks to my husband Thierry who travels all around the Aveyron countryside and provides some of the photos for my blog.

And I've decided to give my blog a new name for the 100th post. La France Profonde is where I am; "an American in Aveyron" is who I am.

(Photo courtesy of Thierry Jouanneteau)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty,

Congratulations on your 100th post; keep going!!

Pam said...

Congratulations and Cheers to
Post #100!

What a great photo too
: )

Pardon My French said...

Congratulations! I always look forward to new posts.

Anonymous said...

Hiya. Out there in the remote Aveyran? I had to google it find out where it is! Well done on the 100. Notice we have some friends in common.

angela said...

Congratulation on your 100th. Love that photo.
angela