Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas on the Causse

It's difficult to believe it's been nearly a month since I started a series of posts about the Christmas season in Aveyron. I have even more Christmas material to share, but am forced to accept that Christmas is old news. So I'll leave you with one last holiday shot -- the view from our living room window on Christmas morning 2006.

Festivities continue, of course, with preparations for the New Year's Eve réveillon well underway. This year we'll be celebrating at home, en famille, which will be a nice change from the huge meals of the past few years. And I will certainly have some blog-related New Year's resolutions to share -- so don't forget to click by in 2007!

1 comment:

Jann said...

What a great view-glad I dropped by your site!