Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Neighbors


These are our new neighbors. They just moved in last week. So far, they're a little noisy but otherwise we're getting along quite well.

In fact, I think we've seen them before. Do they ring a bell to you?

They invited me over for cookies and milk this weekend, but I'll be leaving Thursday on a big-city adventure and won't be back until next Tuesday, so I can't make it. I moo hope they won't be offended.

If you're curious where I'm going, I've left a few hints over on And So Forth...

8 comments:

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Oh la vache!

They are so beautiful and French looking!

Bob the Frog said...

cute! are they your cows? i would love to have cows although my husband thinks i'm nuts for it. how romantic to live in rural france. is it as lovely as it seems?

Betty Carlson said...

It is lovely, but it is also very rural. Sometimes I need to get out to a big city - -which I'm doing this very day!

No, they're not our cows. They belong to the farmer next door...

Jann said...

I think these are great to have as neighbors-no "cowplaining" of any sort.....they are darling!

Jann said...

i am still trying to figure out where you are going..

Tinsie said...

Hope you enjoy the big city. We've ordered the sun in specially :-)

angela said...

I'll do you a swap..my neighbours who bobcat earth round the garden Sunday lunch time for yours. they look like a nice bunch!
Angela

Betty Carlson said...

We got the sun, it was "brilliant" as you Brits would say! BTW when we left Southern France it was pouring and freezing! Everybody on the plane couldn't wait to get to England for some decent weather!