Saturday, May 08, 2010

Looking back at looking up 1

If I'm going to get through NaBloPoMo, I think I will have to mine all available material. And lo and behold, I already have a few posts on this blog that correspond perfectly to the theme of "looking up."

For example, in December 2008 I was looking up at Notre Dame de Rodez and reflecting on how the weather at the top of her towers can actually be different than what pedestrians are walking through down below.

The title of that post -- and perhaps several others I've done -- was "Looking Up, Things Are." And that is something I have learned from blogging and carrying my camera around.

There is a whole world above my head that I had frankly never taken the time to examine before creating La France Profonde.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the French Cathedrals, so amazing!

tut-tut said...

"A misty, moisty morning, when cloudy was the weather . . ."

Laura in Paris said...

Beautiful picture!