Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Looking up 3: Flowers and a wink from opticians

Opticians would be good at thinking about looking up, it seems to me.

I don't know if this eye-catching balcony in Colmar was set up by the opticians working below, or if it is just the balcony of the apartment above.

But I have to give the opticians some credit for the clever shop name: "Clin d'oeil" (wink -- but the expression includes the word "eye" in French.)

If you needed glasses, wouldn't you like to take a look into this store?

5 comments:

tut-tut said...

Lovely window boxes/terrace boxes.

Sara Louise said...

Those are beautiful! And reminding me that my balcony is looking a bit bare :-I

Scriber's Web said...

I am so so envious that you live in France! What a lovely window! Great shot! I am so glad to have found your blog:)

Betty said...

Beautiful flowers - and a reminder for me that I need to make an appointment with my optician.

claudine said...

amazing, I want to stand on that balcony surrounded by all those flowers with my tiara on :) I wish we had those amazing buildings here!