Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Looking up 7: Contrast


Montepellier, 2006. I thought I was taking a picture of the buildings, but they turned out dark and almost gloomy compared to the splendid sky.

As I do this "looking up" theme for NaBloPoMo, I have been going through a lot of my photo files from trips and outings.

Generally here at La France Profonde I post about Aveyron; or if I travel, I just write up a post or two and never look back at the photos.

The result is that I have plenty of shots lurking around that will probably get online only if I get more involved in Flickr...but who really needs another social network?

4 comments:

Betty said...

Superb angle, nice shot! And I don't think the buildings look at all gloomy.

Unknown said...

great photo.... I always love the iron balcony against the brick and stone.

Scriber's Web said...

I like the contrast in the photo! Good shot. The blue sky and the dark buildings. I could write a story about it:)

I am not much of a flickr fan. There are some very rude people there. At least that has been my experience. My friend loves it though. People actually buy her photos from the site.

Thanks for giving me Ali thinks' blog address. I visited and loved it! I haven't commented yet but am planning on doing it. I don't like to comment from work. Ha ha. Have a fabulous day!

Tinsie said...

Awww I love this shot! Very nice indeed.